Level 2. Self and Distance Healing with 3 Symbols.
Reiki is a subtle, yet powerful, form of energy healing.
Unresolved emotional issues are healed during the cleansing period.
Send Healing Energy Long Distance
Because everything is made of energy, our thoughts and feelings can shift the energy around us. According to quantum mechanics, even having a thought about an object effects the nature of that object.
So, at a very basic level of physics, we are affecting our environment with our thoughts and feelings.Therefore, our thoughts and feelings can be used to send healing energy.
To send healing energy long distance, you simply need to use your imagination. It helps to get into a very positive emotional state, first. These positive feelings create healing energy that you can send to someone else.
Next, you can use your imagination to envision sending healing energy to another person. You might see this healing energy as white light. You can picture the person being surrounded in healing light, as a feeling of peace and ease washes over them. Perhaps you imagine a smile coming to their face as they glow in beautiful, white light. The most important thing is that your intention is strong and pure.
If you believe that you are able to send healing energy, then the energy current is strong. If you have doubts about the energy you are sending, it creates a mixed signal.
How do you send reiki healing energy?
- The first step in reiki distance healing is to become attuned with the reiki frequency.
- You can take a training course to become a reiki healing practitioner.
- In these courses, a reiki master will help you open your energy field so that you can align with the reiki frequency and send it to others.
- In the first training, you learn how to connect with universal healing energy.
- The reiki master sends you energy to remove any energy blockages you may have and help you attune with the frequency of reiki.
- This denotes you as a level I reiki practitioner. Level I is typically used for self-healing.
- In the second training, you learn about the reiki symbols and how they can be used to send healing energy.
- The reiki symbols help you connect more deeply with the healing energy, and they allow you to send reiki from a distance.
- In this training, the reiki master will attune you fully with the reiki frequency.
- Once you have reached reiki level II, you are able to send healing energy to others.
Distant Healing Techniques
Using a PhotographYou could ask the patient for a photograph and send reiki energy to the same. Draw the symbols at the back of the photograph and if there is enough space, you might even write above it that their problem is solved. Hold the photograph between your palms and imagine the symbols on it while giving Reiki.
Using a SurrogateYou could use a stuffed toy or a similar object as a surrogate. Mentally declare the toy to be the patient and start giving it Reiki. You can give Reiki to the affected part or give full body Reiki to it. You could also declare small objects or your thumb as the patient, and hold it between your palms and give reiki.
ImaginationKeep your palms cupped together and imagine the person either inside your palms or in front of you, receiving the energy you send and bathing in it. Imagine them feeling better, and draw the symbols while giving them reiki.
Third EyeIf the person is visible, you can imagine reiki energy coming through your third eye and going to that person. Imagine a beam of Reiki coming out through your third eye, and draw the symbols on them with that beam. You could use this technique when you are looking at their photograph or simply imagining that they are standing in front of you and receiving reiki through your third eye.
Intention SlipYou could have an intention box, something which can fit into your palm and contain rolled up papers. Take a small chit of paper and write your intention on one side. Take care to use only positive words (avoid using 'no', 'not', 'don't', 'won't', 'can't', etc), avoid any full stops (period .) and don't fold the paper. After the intention, end it with 'It is so, Thank you Reiki, Thy will be done'. On the opposite side of the paper, draw all the symbols. Roll it up and put it in the intention box. The advantage of the intention box is that you can give Reiki to a lot of people/ events at the same time. Whenever you wish, hold the box between your palms, mentally draw the symbols on it and give Reiki. You don't have to think of all the intentions individually.